Sunday, September 5, 2010

BP_Diigo Group


Diigo is a collaborative site in which I will be able to do all my research for my projects and have all the information including links, notes, and highlights stored in one place.  It will also share this information with my critical friends easily and quickly.
Although I have spend some time adding articles to this site, I am still working on making the whole thing as easy as the videos show.  I will be spending a lot of time here, so it shouldn’t take me very long to get it under control.

Diigo Library
In my first screen shot I have my library in which I am storing about six interesting articles I have reviewed for my project.  They include a link to the article as well as highlights and notes I have put on them.  I will spend some time going through the sources and adding and deleting, as I need.  This is going to be great!

Diigo Group


On my second screen shot I show my group that is called Curt Isakson’s AR Project.  Not very creative, but I’ve learned to label everything I do very clearly.  This pays off in the long run every time.  Here I have invited my critical friends and have sent an invitation to join the class group.

I think this site will really help me organize my resources.  I need organization to put together my literature review with 20-25 sources for the AR project. I have so much information at my fingertips. Now, back to EBSCO Host!

No comments:

Post a Comment