Thursday, September 23, 2010

BP13_Practical Experience

Dreamweaver.  I am busy watching video instruction on Lynda.com and have over an hour into the 25 hours of instructions and have just learned about the basic structure of the program.  This is deep!  I have sample files to work with, but I have not begun to work them yet (next session).

DreamWeaver Website

I am learning the power of program as well as how to create a new site and setting up the files to hold the structure of my site.  I am also learning the various page styles such as html and aspx. This will be a long process but I persevere!

I also have spent some time on the Dreamweaver website at Adobe.com and they have huge library of training videos too.  I am really getting an (over) abundance of information.  This should help me create some great websites!

I hope in the next installment in my blog I will show fruits from my time spent in training.

No comments:

Post a Comment