Sunday, September 19, 2010

BP12_Practical Experience


My choice of tools to discover for practical experience is Dreamweaver.  I do a lot of work on Microsoft’s Expression for my sites, but I want to move everything to my MacBook.
This is a big change and a big undertaking, but I would really like to tackle this during my time at Full Sail.  I went to Lynda and scanned the coursework, and I can finish the training in 25 hours and get a certificate of completion when I’m done.

Dreamweaver front menu
I know I won’t be able to finish this training this month, but I should get a good start on it and have it completed by December.  Lynda has the course well laid out and as you complete each part it is marked as done.  There is also a large file of examples to work with.
I appreciate the opportunity to have some time to dig into this.  Wish me luck and I’ll show everyone the work when I’m done!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Dreamweaver is a complex and powerful program. Can't wait to see what you can do with it.

    ReplyDelete