Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wk4 Publishing/Leadership project part 1 of 2

Art by Rebecca Isakson-Vandermolen





















Final Project Presentation of my Action Research Project will be in the form of a Keynote presentation.  I decided on this format because of the venues I would like to bring this project to.  I plan on giving a presentation to the Shelby Public Schools Board of Director's meeting in July and the Michigan Music Conference next January.
I believe this project has created an important link in instruction of musical scales that is easy to follow and easy to teach.  After talking to many local directors, I also believe this concept and information will be useful to not only my students, but to students throughout Michigan and beyond.  It is important for me to continue to develop and enlarge this project to cover all the basic scales in middle and high music programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment