Saturday, April 9, 2011

Week1/Blog #4 Personal Comments

















As I finish the final details of my AR Project website, I am reminded of all the work I have put into this project and into this course at Full Sail University.  The weather is also reminding me of time I began this journey and the anticipation and the anxiety I had going into this course.  I have to say I have really learned a tremendous amount of content, I have skills to maneuver through many new programs, and I am getting closer to becoming a technology expert in the field of education.
This does not mean I know it all - far from it - but I do have a great start and the inspiration to continue on discovering and exploring the world of technology in education.  I truly believe that these skills will be essential in the following years, and I am thankful for the great school, the invested instructors, and the great friends I have made over these last twelve months.  Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. thank you for letting us be a part of your journey, we are all better for having been part of the endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you Curt. This has been a long journey and it has been worth it. The time we have put in is soon coming to an end. I think I have learned a lot that I can truly implement into my classroom. I have already done a lot of new things this year and have many more things I plan on trying later on. I am glad that someone else received what I received from this year.

    ReplyDelete