Friday, April 22, 2011

Wk 4 Publishing_Leadership Project












Introduction:

I am planning on presenting this at the local school board meeting because I want to demonstrate the technology use in my classroom and show them some of the features of my website.  
Michigan Music Conference is held in January every year in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and I also plan on presenting here.  I would love the chance to share my creation with my peers.  I would also like to ask for help to take this project to the next level with more scales and higher levels of musicianship.

I completed a presentation at the Thursday (April 21, 2011) Wimba.  
My posts on this subject can be found by following these links
Part 1 of  2
Part 2 of  2


My presentation can be found by following this link:
Curt Isakson's Action Research Project Presentation
note:  this is Mac KeyNote presentation file.

No comments:

Post a Comment