Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wk4 Publishing/Leadership Project Part 2 of 2

Art by Rebecca Isakson-Vandermolen

















I would like to present my Action Research Project to my local school board.  The reason for this is simply I want to show them what I have been doing at Full Sail University, and what I am teaching our students.  Our school is in rural Michigan and is not on the cutting edge of technology.  I think this project along with the LMS (Schoology) I have been working with will show what can be done to connect the students to learning via the net.
I am also planning on proposing to present at the Michigan Music Conference in Grand Rapids, Michigan next January.  This conference of over 1000 music directors is an excellent venue to demonstrate my project.  I will love to continue this project and make it bigger and better.
Some of the best ideas come out of necessity.  I think this is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment